Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monster Jam

I usually have to pose them to get a picture like this, but this wasn't one of those times. Tripp just walked up to Cash and gave him a hug and they stood there like that for a while. I was glad that I had my camera right there on the counter so I could snap this photo. I think Darin got one on his phone too. It was sweet. Monster Jam came to the Sprint Center last weekend and since Cash is into monster trucks lately, Darin decided to take him. He didn't tell Cash where they were going. He just told him that it was a surprise. Cash and his dad, some monster trucks and a big tub of popcorn...Cash was loving it!




Thank God for the headphones Darin snagged from work. I knew it would be loud in there so we needed to protect those little ears. Darin thought about taking Riley too, but she isn't too into the whole monster truck deal and definitely not into loud noises. She would have wanted to leave once she heard all that noise. We stayed home and watched a pony movie which was more her style for sure!






Definitely a fun little date for Cash and his dad! We decided we need to do that more often with all our kids! It is fun to have a little one on one time with them and how easy to run around with just one kid every once in a while! I guess, depending on who that one kid is...

No comments:

Post a Comment