Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Socks

We have officially begun the Christmas season...this week we have 3 parties to go to! Hard when you have 3 little ones and not many options for babysitters, but we manage.
We were able to bring the kids along to the party we went to last night. They had fun playing with dress up clothes and trains which allowed the adults time to eat and visit a little. Its nice that they are getting to the age where you can (kind of) trust them. Well, let me take that back. Considering the paint incident a couple weeks ago, I don't know that I trust them as much as I knew they would be busy with all the new toys while we were at someone else's house which would leave them little opportunity to get into things they shouldn't. That is better...or maybe we just got lucky.
I gave them baths before we went. I usually only give them baths before they go to bed so Cash was a little confused as to why they were going to take a bath right after they woke up from their nap. He wasn't quite ready to go back to bed since he just woke up! I don't know why...a nap, a bath and then to get to go back to bed again?! Sounds good to me!
Darin likes this bath picture. He is famous for always saying that the kids look like someone in every picture. In this one he says Riley looks like James Hetfield from Metallica. Ummm...don't know about that, but its cute anyway!
Now, we have a little man who takes after his Grandpa Nosbisch for sure! He loves Christmas socks. My dad likes to get everyone Christmas socks every year. I try to find socks for him, but they don't make a lot of Christmas socks in men's size 13 and up! Go figure. Anyway, my kids have had Christmas socks for every Christmas so far and we intend to keep it that way! Cash was so excited to open them and pass out each pair to his brother and sister.




You can't see the cuffs of the socks, but Cash had snowmen on his, Tripp had Christmas trees and Riley had snowflakes on hers. They were pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment