Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Weekend

Drew tried cereal for the first time!
Of course she didn't like the first few bites, but after a while she didn't mind it as much.  I don't remember any of my kids liking that stuff until we were able to mix it with some fruit.



Cash & Tripp hanging out.

Drew in her Miss January onesie from Grandma.



Tripp...his new thing is to scream "HEY!" all the time like he is mad or something.  I don't know why, but he does it a lot.  It was funny and cute at first.  Now, its kinda getting on my nerves.  Hope he grows out of this phase soon. =)

We went out and got Cash and Riley their gear for soccer.  They start next weekend.  We debated on what to sign them up for this summer.  It's too hard and too expensive with 4 kids to sign them up for everything we'd like to so we had to choose.  I figure I can help them with the swimming, Darin plays tee ball with them quite a bit and the soccer program here is really good.  So we chose soccer.
We let them try out their gear to see how it worked.
Cash seemed to really like it.  He was into kicking the ball and scoring a goal on his dad.

Riley...not so much.  She kicked the ball around for a little while when we asked, but she had better things to play with according to her. 

We didn't sign Tripp up, but now I am thinking maybe I should have.

We will see how Saturday goes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment