Friday, October 29, 2010

Ready to Trick or Treat!!!

I have finally given up with Cash and Riley's naps! I still stick them in their room when Tripp naps, but I let them take a toy or two and they have their books to read.
I just need a little bit of time to myself during the day. I guess they still may need a nap every now and then as Riley did the other day. She fell asleep on the couch around 3:30 and didn't wake up until 5. I was glad she fell asleep because she was being a little twerp, but then she was up until about 10:30 that night.
She came into our room around 9:30 when she heard the thunder so we let her get into bed with us. Then she would not stop talking.
For the next hour we heard about the rainbow that was going to come with the rain, all the colors that were in that rainbow, her favorite color (purple) and Cash's favorite color (orange) and on and on...
Finally, I just turned on the Sprout network so she didn't feel the pressure to talk so much. She finally fell asleep!These are a few of my attempts to get a picture of the 3 of them in their Halloween shirts. These went a little better than the pictures at the pumpkin patch. I am practicing and getting them ready for pictures in their Halloween costumes and then Christmas photos!! Ugh.




We have had a couple showings on the house lately. I took the kids to Little Monkey Bizness while one showing was going on. They had fun running around and they were dying to paint. Besides Tripp trying to eat the paint a couple times...I know, you'd think he'd be past that stage by now, but the kids eats anything and everything you put in front of him...our trip went well! And the best part about this painting thing was that it wasn't at my house!

So I will be glad when we sell this house and have this baby! Of course that means moving and having a newborn to take care of, but I am ready...I think.
I did visit the hospital over last weekend.
My back had been feeling really achy all day Friday and that night I started getting a really tight, contraction type feeling in my stomach that just would not go away. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous too.
Now, I have never been in labor since I have had c-sections with all my kids, but I have heard those can be signs of labor so I got a little nervous. I woke up Saturday morning and still had that contraction thing going on, so I called my doctor.
I knew she would make me come in and she did.
They monitored me for a few hours and did some lab work.
Basically, they blamed it on me having such a big baby, this being my third pregnancy and that I need to drink a lot more water.
I have been drinking more water like they said and that has helped.
I go in for my sono on Tuesday to see how big this baby is so that will be fun. I don't see how this one can be any bigger than Tripp at almost 12 lbs, but we will see.
My mom is still convinced that its twins and they have just missed it in my other two ultrasounds.
I hate to stomp on her dreams, but its not twins again.
I don't think I could handle two newborns again!
We are excited for Halloween around here!
We might attempt to make our cookies today sometime.
We have tried on our costumes and they are all good with their choices!
Haven't carved our pumpkins yet.
Not sure if we will get to that or not. I might just let them decorate them with markers or something. Not sure I have the energy for carving, unless we wait for help from their dad. We will see.
Happy Halloween!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment