Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lost & Found

Cash lost one of his Lightning McQueen cars the other day. In his world, the correct way to play with all the Lightning McQueen cars is contingent upon having all the cars in the exact order that they appear in the movie.
We were missing Chick Hicks.
Bad news.
He likes to take the cars to bed with him at night so I thought it might be in his room. We looked and looked for quite a while, but never found Chick Hicks.
Cash kept telling me "mom, he's green and he's mean and he has an 8 and a 6 on him".
Well, after some serious searching, he finally appeared.
You should have seen the look on his face. You'd thought I just handed him $100.
He was so excited and said "Thanks mom, you found him. Good job! You are the best mama."
Now, if I could only get him to sing my praises like that all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment