Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun in the snow!

So I am finally getting these pictures up! We had gotten all that snow and the kids really wanted to play in it, but it was always so cold. That and I still had not gotten them boots for the winter...or gloves. We had originally planned on taking them sledding, but every time we had a chance it was always freezing outside and really windy. We finally just bundled them all up and let them play out in the yard.
Cash loved it.


Riley loved it. She was a little obsessive about making snow angels.



Tripp was not a big fan. It could have been the freezing cold wind blowing in his face, the icy snow that kept creeping into his pant legs or this Steelers snowsuit that we borrowed from our friend that really had him upset. We will never know for sure. Hey, it was either the Steelers snowsuit or the pink and purple one. And yes, he has a pink and purple scarf on. I know mother, you bought him his own, but it was in the wash so he borrowed Riley's.

He prefers playing indoors with his dad's ski helmet.


This picture makes me laugh. I had went into Cash and Riley's room to check on them like we do every night before we go to bed. It was about 10:30 at night and I saw little Riley on her bed. I ran to grab my camera because I thought she looked really cute cuddling with her little panda. I snapped a picture and then I heard this little voice from the other side of the room say "mama, take my picture."


Even half asleep, this boy knows how to cheese it up for the camera! He is his father's son.

Well, this weekend should be busy for us. Saturday we are taking the kids to see Sesame Street Live which should be fun. Friends of ours got us free tickets so that was hard to pass up. Saturday night I have some college friends coming over for dinner and Darin is making us spaghetti and meatballs...all from scratch! We also might try to squeeze in a train display they have set up at the mall. They have a big Thomas engine AND a Percy engine so I know they would love that. We leave for Clearwater Beach on Tuesday so we also have to pack all our stuff! Busy, busy, busy. Hopefully I will get to update about our weekend before we go out of town. I will try hard! Happy Thursday!









No comments:

Post a Comment