Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picture Pages...

Finally some photos!!! I got my new expansion hard drive so I have more room on my computer. My camera is thanking me for finally being able to unload all those pictures.
So here are some that would have went along with my previous posts.
Adam's triathlon in Des Moines...
I like the M&M's on his belt...
A little blurry...
Posing...

Happy to be done...
Adam with my mom and dad...

Adam and our sister, Sarah...
One of our attempts at a picture of all the grandkids...

Cash wanted his picture taken with Herkey while we were at Scheels in the mall... He made an angry face just like Herkey.
We had some fun in the hotel pool...







Well, most of us did anyway!
My uncle Wayne came to meet us for dinner. The kids obviously liked him a little!

And, on to my kids latest obsessions.
Riley loves My Little Ponies.
Cash likes baseball. He got this Herkey bat and ball while we were in Iowa. Kinda kills his dad a little inside each time he has to play with it.
Thomas is a close family friend of ours. I started babysitting for him when he was only a couple months old. He is now 21! Makes me feel a little old, but whatever. He was in town over July 4th with his girlfriend, Haley. We met up with them for dinner. Thomas leaves for Afghanistan on August 5th so keep him in your prayers!

I was cleaning out closets today and found Cash's tux that he wore when he was about 18 months. We put it on Tripp to see how it fit. Of course it was way too small, but it was pretty cute anyway!

Oh, and the potty training is going well. They hardly have any accidents. Well, they are good with the pee. The other is a little bit of an issue, but I have heard that is hard for all kids so hopefully they will get it down soon.
This picture makes me laugh. I have all these cute underwear for Riley, but she insists on wearing the Cars underwear. Sometimes she will spring for a pair of Thomas the Train undies, but mostly its all about Lightning McQueen. Oh well, whatever works I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment