Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Girl and Her Horse...

Riley had her very first horse riding lesson! 
She was sooooo excited.
We drove to the Painted M Ranch, met her instructor, Ms. Monica and Misty, the horse and got started.
Riley got to "clean Misty's hooves, brush her, teach her how to turn, trot and go backwards."

She was so happy and had so much fun.
I was so excited for her that I even cried a little.

She sat up tall, was a good listener and wasn't afraid at all.

Here are some pictures of her first experience.
It was hard to take pictures in the arena because of the sun and since I had Tripp and Drew with me, I couldn't play with my camera to figure out a better setting, but I got a few good ones!
Tripp wanted to ride too, but he really was more impressed that there was a real cowboy there with a cowboy hat and cowboy boots.  He kept waving to the cowboy and saying "hi cowboy!".
Pretty cute.













We were barely in the car before Riley was asking when she could come back to ride Misty again.
She definetly loves her horses!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so exciting and cool! She is darling, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete