Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kindergarten

Cash & Riley started kindergarten!
The bus picks them up at 12:10 and whisks them off for the afternoon at Clearwater Creek Elementary.
They love the bus...and I love the bus.  They have a great bus driver named Ms. Deborah who we love.  There is one other little boy that rides the bus with them, the bus has seat belts and it picks them up at the end of our driveway!  I couldn't be happier with my decision to make my little kindergartners, bus riders!
But, I wasn't as comfortable with them riding the bus home with a bunch of big kids so I pick them up after school! =)
 
Here are some pictures that I tried to get on their first day.
Obviously the sun was a little too bright for them, but they squeezed out a couple smiles!
 








We got to go in with them on their first day and help them with a project for the first 20 minutes.
It was fun to watch them adjust to their new room and new friends, even if it was just for a short time.
Definitely made this mama feel a little better about leaving her babies at school for the first time!!








They did great, they love Mrs. Fyffe and I couldn't be happier!!!

1 comment:

  1. The school bus situation is awesome! How great for you to get a break from transporting them. I'm happy that you love Mrs. Fyffe, and I know that she loves your two adorable babes! How can they be in Kindergarten already?!?!

    ReplyDelete