Saturday, January 7, 2012

Catch Up Part 2


Piggy Tails...
 First snow of the season!  We didn't get a lot, but the kids were super excited.

 Definitely not good snow for sledding, but they were determined!


 11 months old!


 More attempts at a group photo...




Drew met Santa for the first time!  She did pretty good and didn't seem to be too afraid of him.

We took the kids to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop.
We pass that store whenever we drive down 35 and you can see it right off the interstate.
So now every time we drive by, Tripp says "There's the fish store!  That's where Santa libs (or lives)."
Pretty cute.
Riley told him she wanted a rocking horse and Cash said he wanted Spiderman in a boat.  Tripp wanted Spiderman!



We had to put Cash in bed with Darin so I could play Santa.  I think this picture is funny because Darin is literally holding onto Cash because he was afraid he would fall asleep and Cash would come downstairs while I was working my magic.  Well, me with the help of my mom and dad.  Thank goodness my dad was here to put together all those toys!




Christmas morning!



Checking to see if Santa and Rudolph got their treats.






Christmas socks!





Ummm...this is just funny.  Even more funny if you know Grandpa Mel.


No snow so we got in a little football!



Tripp all worn out with his new bestie, Spiderman!




No comments:

Post a Comment