Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Been awhile...

Can't believe its been so long since I have posted!
We have been pretty busy lately.
My computer is on its last leg so that doesn't help matters.
It takes me all night to get my pictures posted and then to find time to write too!
Forget it!
Which would explain why I am getting these pictures from the end of summer up now. 




 Cash and Riley's first day of preschool!!
She was a little nervous for her first day!
Poor Riles.

They did have a special treat waiting for them when they got home!



Drew baby!


Drew taking in her first Iowa game!
I love how I caught her so she looks like she is cheering the Hawks on with the crowd!


That is all for tonight. 
I must go to bed so I can get up in a couple hours to cover somebody up, take somebody back to their own bed or put a pacifier back in.
Not complaining, just stating the facts.
A solid 8 hour nights sleep would be lovely.
Hope to be back with some Halloween pictures.
We have quite the crew hunting for candy this year!!!


1 comment:

  1. Drew is so doggone adorable!!! All of your children are so cute and I bet people think that the older three are triplets?! Have you been asked that before?

    I think my favorite part was your last paragraph...bless your heart! I bet with four kids someone is always needing you...even at the wee hours of the morning. The whole cover-me-up thing can be a real drag. Our Drew gets uncovered often.

    Halloween pictures will be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete