Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Down By The Bay...

This video is of the kids and one of their new favorites...singing Down By The Bay.
Cash gets the rhyming for the most part even though his words aren't always real words.
Riley doesn't seem to get the rhyming point of the song.  She just thinks it funny...like, really funny.
You will have to excuse my less than stellar singing voice.  I swear after I had my kids my voice really changed.  Not that I was some awesome singer or something, but I could at least carry a tune while singing to my preschool class without too much thought. 
Now...not so much.



The End.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Rachel, you always make me laugh out loud! I love you for that!

    I have never had a stellar voice, but I sing loud and proud for my children--it's a mommy's duty, right?!

    I wish I could be your little one for a day; it sure seems fun and full of love at your house!

    xoxo, Spooner

    ReplyDelete